A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Sawgrass Mills Mall



Believe it or not I was not planning on doing shopping on my trip to south Florida. But after the Hurricane came through and a few of the tours I had planned were cancelled, one of the only things left to do was head to the outlets.

The outlet was packed. There are tour buses from Miami specifically dropping people off to shop, and the parking lots were filled completely even during the middle of the day during a weekday.

A lot of people were in the mall and I wanted to check out many stores.

The Bare Minerals outlet was all right. Most of the items were priced around $19 which is the same as Sephora. 

Neiman's was a great find. Lots of designers goods and great prices here for those specific items.

Nordstrom Rack was hard to find but I am glad I did. The makeup selection here is amazing. I bought the set below from Urban Decay and I was impressed with the quality. 


The Cheesecake Factory is also amazing. I loved the service and grabbed a quick snack after my day here.

No comments:

Post a Comment