A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Dollhouse "Rasie" boots



This weekend was a whirlwind. I cleaned out my closet for Fall and Winter and saw some items I needed to buy for winter (boots anyone??). So I headed to Macys and DSW this weekend to look for some new items. When I saw this pair of boots by Dollhouse the first time I actually walked by and then turned around to check them out. Usually I prefer boots that are to the knee or slightly above the knee and these hit around mid ankle so I was unsure if these would work well for me. The sizing runs a little small.

After trying these on and several other pairs I decided I was all set for shoe shopping and it was time to check out some sweater dresses.  

No comments:

Post a Comment