A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Makeup storage idea - clear organizer



Part of my weekend was spent cleaning out my cosmetic storage box. I was able to find a clear storage box at a hardware store of all places with lots of drawers that wasn’t too big that I could fit almost anywhere. I have 5 drawers dedicated to different products. One is for skincare, one is for foundation products, blushes and illuminizers, one is for lipstick, one is for eyeliner/mascara, and one is for eye shadow. I threw away a lot of old products.

I also prefer having this little box because I never buy more products that can fit inside so it makes wearing and having cosmetics a lot easier to manage. A lot of people buy too many products and the products expire before they can even use them. If you are going to spend money on cosmetics you want to make sure you actually use what you buy. 

4 comments:

  1. Which hardware store did u find these at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I got mine in a local hardware store but I have seen these in target, walmart, home depot and any other store selling nails and other hardware. The organizers are meant for storing nails and other small pieces of hardware and are located where the hardware, nails, exc are. The clear containers are so much better than anything sold in Ikea and I prefer mine to Sephora's organizers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to check this out! What is the price range please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I paid 10 for mine but the prices I usually see are under 20 in most stores. Check out sections where they store hardware, nails, pins, and other small parts

    ReplyDelete