A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Freddie's Lobster - Bethesda



I am always in search of the perfect lobster roll, and new places to try. Especially when it is the dead of winter and I want an escape. Last week was brutally cold (like 3 degrees out with a wind chill as well) and I heard about Freddie's Lobster from a coworker. I stopped by and the beachy feel of the restaurant was a great escape from the cold.

Loved the lobster roll. The fish sandwich here is also good, as are the french fries and potato salad. The yelp reviews on yelp don't do this place any justice. It reminds me a little bit of Luke's Lobster in NYC but much better because at Freddies the rolls are hot and come with two large sides.


No comments:

Post a Comment