A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Georgetown Cupcake



It's no secret I am a big fan of baking, cakes, and sweets in general. But sometimes I am in the mood for something sweet and don't feel like making several dozen cookies or making cupcakes (who has the time to make just ONE cupcake). That is where all the amazing cupcake shops come in. I like Georgetown cupcake, and in particular the chocolate cupcakes, because, well, who doesn't love a good cupcake.

I find that the shop is rather small, but the cupcakes are always very tasty. My favorite is the chocolate cupcake with chocolate frosting called the chocolate Ganache. 


The shop is worth a visit if you are in the area and want a bite of something sweet. Not bad for $2.75 a cupcake. :)

I have tried the vanilla sunshine and I must say it was rather good but the chocolate one is still my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment