A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Healthy Breakfast Option - Spinach Avocado Breakfast Sandwich



I was never big on egg dishes until I tried a breakfast sandwich at Corner Bakery and I was inspired to make my own version.

You will need
2 pieces of whole grain toast
2 eggs 
handful of spinach
1/4 cup of shredded cheese (I like pepper jack)
1 avocado sliced into thin slices

Add oil to a pan and fry up a two eggs that have been scrambled. Add cheese on top. Cook until done. 

Add the eggs on top of a slice of toasted bread.

Add spinach

Add avocado on top of that.

Add top piece of bread for the sandwich.

Slice in half. 

This tastes very similar to the one at Corner Bakery and is a healthy and easy way to have a delicious breakfast quickly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment