A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Alterna Dry Oil Spray Review

ALTERNA - Bamboo Smooth Kendi Oil Dry Oil Mist
Link is here.

I really like the Kendi Dry Oil because it is not oily and you apply to wet hair and it doesn't really build up like other products tend to do. I have curly hair and most products that work often weigh my hair down or smell terrible. I liked this product because it did not weigh my hair down, it was lightly scented and a few spritz seemed to work great. The other product in the line (Kendi oil treatment) was not one of my favorites because it was heavy and greasy. Most people who left reviews on the Sephora seemed to agree with me. The dry oil was a great product but the treatment was too heavy.

ALTERNA - Bamboo Smooth Kendi Oil Pure Treatment Oil

I will do some research and see what other products are similar at different price points. I heard CVS carries a product by Organix that is highly rated and under 10 dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment