A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Black's Bar and Kitchen Bethesda



It really was one of those very busy months with very little time to blog. I will add lots of posts soon since I have so many ideas about makeup and beauty products and some fashion and restaurant posts.

I wanted to celebrate a special event a few weeks ago and I heard good things about Black's Bar and Kitchen in Bethesda, MD. So I headed out here when the weather was warm and I was very happy with my visit here.

I went here for dinner and had the Shrimp Avocado and Grapefruit salad and a side of truffled mac and cheese. The salad was fantastic. Although they market it as an appetizer it is large enough to have for dinner. The tartness of the grapefruit, the creaminess of the avocado and the spiciness of the shrimp are a mouthwatering combo. Highly recommended.

Let me tell you, I rarely have mac and cheese but it this was no ordinary mac and cheese. The pasta used is a lot smaller than your normal elbow pasta and was super creamy. The truffle oil was pleasant and not overpowering.

 
This is a fantastic place to grab brunch or dinner on the weekend or for your next special event.
 
The best part is if you go here for dinner they give you a complimentary house chocolate with your tab. When I went it was white chocolate with lemon zest and pistachios. Delicious and just a touch of sweet after your meal.


No comments:

Post a Comment