A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Ecotools - 20 bamboo brushes review

Bamboo 20 Cosmetic Applicators

I recently went to Bed Bath and Beyond and my local store has a large beauty and cosmetics section. I went over to look at makeup brushes and wanted something that I could travel with that I would not be terribly disappointed if it got lost (I carry my expensive makeup brushes in my purse after checking them and finding each one missing in my bag during a trip. I know I packed them but they were not there when I unpacked my bag at home. Several coworkers mentioned expensive cosmetics also mysteriously vanishing from their checked baggage. Bummer.) 

This is a perfect solution. Lightweight and inexpensive and it gets the job done. This is the only thing I have tried from the Ecotools line but I will let my readers know how well their other brushes work. 


No comments:

Post a Comment