A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Judith Jack earrings - great for Mother's Day

Judith Jack Sterling Silver & Blue Drop Earrings

I was looking for the perfect Mother's Day gift this weekend and decided to check out several different stores including some small local jewelry shops in the area. I always feel like there are so many stores and so many earrings but few choices in terms of unique and eye catching designs at a good price. Also you tend to get what you pay for when you get something at a very low price so I wanted something that was good quality and would hold up. I found Judith Jack earrings (I was not familiar with this brand before) and I was very happy with the selection. The earrings are good quality and very beautiful. Each would make a good gift for mom- or for you. :) 
Judith Jack Sterling Silver Marcasite Earrings
Judith Jack Sterling Silver Marcasite Coral Double Drop Earrings
Judith Jack Sterling Silver Crystal Marcasite Thread Through Earrings
Judith Jack Matrix Stud Earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment