A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Olivia Palmero makeup look - every day bronze



One of the best ways to do makeup for work is a natural every day bronze look. I love how simple this look is but also how elegant it is.

You will need:
Foundation
Eye shadow primer
Brown smoky eye shadow palette
Pencil eyeliner
Mascara
Blush
Lipstick close to your natural shade

Apply your foundation as your normally would and then apply eye shadow primer to your lids. I recommend Urban Decay's primer potion. Apply your brown smoky eye (Revlon is actually one of the best drug store brands for this), and then line your upper and lower lash lines and apply your favorite mascara. I like LancĂ´me's mascara and also Dior Diorshow for a really dramatic effect.

Apply your favorite blush (Chanel is my top pick) and then a lipstick close to your natural shade. I recommend Clinique.

And here is a look that is great to wear to work or for a night out on the town.

No comments:

Post a Comment