A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Friday, September 13, 2013

Badgley Mishka -Glamour from the 40's



Badgley Mishka remains one of my favorite designers for the holidays. I love how dressy their shoes, bags and dresses are. The Spring 2014 collections are pure classic pieces that look like they came from the 40's but are still modern today. The ball gowns something you would wear to a very special event. 

The tweed dresses look like something I would wear to work with a pair of pointy toe pumps and a bright red bag. 



Love this white dress. Many white gowns look a little bit wedding dress but this one is red carpet. 



I could see myself wearing something like this to the office. 



One of the more casual dresses. Perfect for a day at work. 



Love the purple color. 

No comments:

Post a Comment