A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Eyebrow pencil by Rimmel



One of the easiest, inexpensive ways to change your overall appearance is to do your eyebrows. Waxing and then filling in your brows make them photo ready for your next photo shoot. Beautiful brows really frame your face and make you stand out and look your very personal best.

I bought this Rimmel pencil in cvs to fill in my brows. With the coupon it was something like $2 and I have been using it almost every day since.

I first use Maybelline clear gel mascara on my brows to keep them in place and then fill in a bit with the pencil. I have found it has a dramatic effect. The only downside is you need to press a bit on the pencil to get some color out of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment