A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Zimmerman - Spring 2014 collection



I have a skirt almost exactly like this gold number by Zimmerman. I like how well the black and gold go together and the shape of this skirt. The necklace adds a nice finishing touch to the overall look. Although usually I love ankle tie shoes I am not a fan of these as they stick out a bit too much. 



Oh no, Robin Thicke is inspiring fashion week now? Just joking, stripes are going to be in this spring. I do not like the shape of this dress because it does nothing for the model and I don't think there is a single person that would look good in this one. 






I like this design. It reminds me of the 60's. The model also looks perfect with her bob haircut. A little bit Mia Farrow? 



Mad Men anyone?

Great ideas in the Zimmerman collection but very little cohesion in the design. I feel like I was time traveling with this collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment