A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Almond Shower Gel- L'OCCITANE



A shower oil? What is that supposed to do? I was really blown away by the quality of this product. The smell is ok - I am not really sure how to describe it. It smells a bit like roasted almonds. The quality of the product was excellent. I feared I would be overly greasy after using this and that was not the case. My skin was super moisturized and I didn't need lotion after my shower or bath. This product really works wonders for dry skin and would be perfect for winter. A little bit of this shower oil goes a long way but I still would not use this to replace my ordinary body wash because it does not lather up that much. I think it is best used after your body wash to moisturize right IN the shower. 

No comments:

Post a Comment