A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Godiva - Milk chocolate and hazelnut

Large 41% Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Bar

Yet another rainy day. So today I decided I would head to the mall, grab a coffee, and check out Godiva (I really love sweets). I usually think of truffles when I think of Godiva but this time I wanted to try one of the chocolate bars. The milk chocolate hazelnut is rich, creamy, and slightly nutty. 

One of the ways I like to have this is a small plate of vanilla ice cream with a few pieces of Godiva on top. The Godiva bars melt well and are perfect for chocolate covered berries or other treats. 

* Travel tip - sign up for Godiva's chocolate club and get free shipping on your first order and in store you can get a piece of chocolate for free each month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment