A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Laura Mercier Tinter Moisturizer Review


Last few weeks have been super busy for me. I needed a new tinted moisturizer as I was had used all of my Stila and wanted to try a new product. I stopped by Nordstrom and Sephora to check out what other products were available. Sephora is literally like a candy store for grown ups. All the selection and the fact that all of the product is out and you can try before you buy make it unlike most cosmetic and beauty shops. 

So I tried Clinique, Dior and then stopped by the Laura Mercier section. I have yet to try a Laura Mercier foundation or tinted moisturizer product. First of all I love the shape and size of this compact. This is perfect for travel, work or just to put in your purse. The product is all in one neat compact and you don't have to worry about powder or foundation spilling out.

Coverage is great with this product. I find that is the just the right amount without looking like you put on "too much." The sponge applicator is ok, personally I prefer my own makeup brushes, but for those who prefer sponges this is a good value. 


No comments:

Post a Comment