A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Monday, October 21, 2013

What beauty products do top model's use

I saw a youtube video series called "Into the gloss" and they featured Emily Ratajkowski and I was like I really want to know what products her makeup artists or she actually uses. I was surprised her beauty routine was so simple. You can view a clip of the video right here.

Some of the products they mention in the video are really well known like MAC's russian red lipstick. (Ironically in the post yesterday I mention this would be perfect for recreating the look from "Blurred Lines" and then I see this and find out it is the model's favorite red lipstick.)

Product Image


Another product I am a huge fan of is the clear mascara for your eyebrows by Maybelline :

Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara for Lash and Brow


No comments:

Post a Comment