A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Croc Classic Flat Iron




My go to flat iron for many years was the Chi. When I was in college everyone and their sister had one, or at least it seemed that way. But alas, all good things must come to an end and it was time to replace my flat iron. I started doing some research and I happened to be in my go to salon having my nails done and I saw there was a new hair stylist there using the CROC classic flat iron. I ended up also getting my hair styled that day and I was in love with the CROC. First the iron heated up very quick, I would say in a few seconds, and second my hair was straight for days and I didn't need to do any touch up. 

I also have included a link to a youtube video about the Croc Classic here. The last 40 seconds or so the vlogger is flat ironing her hair and shows you how to use the flat iron. 

No comments:

Post a Comment