A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Key West - sometimes you got to get away from it all

 
Finally! It has been the longest time since I have been on a trip for more than a day or so. It has been even longer since I have been to a new place. This time my travels took me to Key West, Florida.
 
I flew in to Miami and then took a rental car down to Key West. Let me tell you the drive was so long but very worth it. There are no people at the toll booths so you need to either pay the rental car company $7 a day for a sunbelt pass rental or pay a $12 fine each way.
 
 
I grabbed an ice tea for the flight. I never order tea on a plane because the water they use for that tea is... the same water that is out of the faucet in the restrooms. So the Dunkin donuts ice tea was my drink of choice that day.
 
 
Here is the view my first morning on the island of Key West. This is going to be a very interesting trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment