A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Friday, November 29, 2013

My black Friday haul - 2013



Julep Nail Polish in Olivia

This year on black Friday I did not go out shopping. But rather I stayed in and ordered online. My "huge" haul included a nail polish by Julep in Olivia which was priced at 1 dollar with free shipping. I wanted to give Julep one more try after I was not thrilled by their cleanser. Very excited to try this classic shade as I have a lot of neutral colors in my wardrobe. 

Shopping tip:
Most of the really good sales are yet to come. I remember from my college days of working in retail that many stores have exclusive "black Friday" merchandise just for that day. Meaning it is not the standard merchandise they have but just brought in for that day. Late January is when the real sales begin as stores would rather markdown then hold inventory for another year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment