A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Outfit of the Day - Red Velvet Boots

LONG SLEEVE STRIPED ESSENTIAL SHIRT
Express. Today I am wearing the same top but with a red stripe instead of a blue. The shirt matches my boots. 

TWEED WELT POCKET PENCIL SKIRT
Express pencil skirt in dark grey




Ralph Lauren Purple Label Red Velvet Boots

I love these boots. I got them at a sample sale last year for an excellent price. The heel is super comfortable and I got many compliments on my footwear and even had a few people approach me on the street "where did you get those boots?" I also like the fact that because these are a higher quality pair they are lined on the inside with leather and are warmer then a regular pair of boots. The red velvet (more of a wine color in person) is also a unique feature of these shoes. 




No comments:

Post a Comment