A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Monday, November 25, 2013

Southernmost Beach Cafe - Key West

 
Eggs benedict
 
 
Greek omelet
 
 
Southernmost Beach Café. What can I say about this place other than the food is excellent and the view is even better. I enjoyed a Greek Omelet which was eggs, tomatoes, spinach and feta cheese. I would have never thought of that combination for an omelet but it was very tasty. Out of the all of the places we visited this was my favorite place for breakfast on the island.
 
 The eggs benedict was also exceptionally good. The combination of shrimp and asparagus in a breakfast dish is unexpected but it works well.
 
The view:
 
 
The beach was exceptionally sunny that day and I took many photos of the trip.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment