A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

100 Montaditos


Today I tried a new gourmet sandwich place. Just when I thought there was nothing new that could be done with the sandwich concept came 100 Montaditos. This Spanish inspired chain offers small sandwiches priced at $1-$2.5 with fillings like shrimp, chorizzo, smoked salmon and many others. There are 100 different varieties of the Mondatitos. I was impressed when I ordered 8 sandwiches and a drink for $10. Each sandwich was prepared on freshly baked bread.

The restaurant itself was super clean and in downtown Bethesda, MD. I read the yelp reviews and the reviewers made it seem like the sandwiches were 2 inches long when these were actually closer to 4 inches long and very filling. They even have a special on Wednesday when all the sandwiches are only $1 each.  





No comments:

Post a Comment