A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Holiday party - what to wear without looking overdressed or underdressed

Dress by Milly

This weekend was spent looking for the right dress. One that met the criteria of good for a work party but at the same time casual enough that I would be able to wear it to another formal event without looking over the top.

I found a few options that I liked including the Milly dress (above)


The Missoni dress is great because it has ombre and a great pop of color among a sea of black and dark blue dresses. I also like the figure flattering fit but it may be too dressy for the event I am thinking of.  


This BCBG number also adds a pop of color and I like the texture in the front. The dress is conservative but eye catching. The only thing holding me back about this one is that the back is sheer. 

Still deciding. Choices, Choices... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment