A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Bare Minerals Mineral Veil - illuminating

bareMinerals - Mineral Veil


This last week was super busy. I had two events I needed to go to and I knew there would be lots of photos taken. Never underestimate the power of makeup to completely erase the fact that you could be super tired or have a minor blemish. The secret is applying a foundation primer first, then a liquid foundation, then a power foundation then a finishing powder such as bare minerals mineral veil. I do not wear that much makeup every day this is more of a special event type of thing because I know I will have photos taken of me.

Bare minerals illuminating mineral veil is fantastic. It gave me a sort of highlighted glow and completely masked the fact that I got very little sleep the past week. This is perfect for someone going to a wedding or party or special meeting and they need to look like they just spent the week in some amazing locale and got lots of sleep and look amazing. Ironically whenever you have such an event it's usually not after a vacation and you may be rushed and or tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment