A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Ciate foil manicure



I am very excited to try this Ciate Foil manicure. I saw this in the store while I was searching for new hair products at TJMaxx. These were near the register and priced at only $5. I remember buying the caviar manicure set from Sephora a while ago for much more and they had brand new caviar sets for $10. I want to try this set tonight and I will post pictures of the process. 

In the set I bought the center nail polish was a pink color and I figured I have more warm sets and would be able to get more use out of the set that way. They also had the seafoam green color set (pictured above) and it was also priced at only $5. This is an excellent treat for you or for a loved one. 

It is currently freezing where I am and very windy. I don't think I will be doing a lot of outdoor activities this week and in my free time I will be spent staying warm watching my favorite tv shows.   

No comments:

Post a Comment