A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Monday, January 6, 2014

Statement earrings - Starfish





















Statement earrings can really dress up an outfit. I was looking for something to match a coach bag that I have and I saw these statement earrings in a local shop. I like that these have a black stone in the center and are gold tone because they will go with many things. I think these will work very well during the summer. Obviously statement jewelry doesn't have to be expensive and there are many options that work well and fit any budget. With jewelry I feel like you get what you paid for and there are going to be investment pieces you wear season after season and trendy items you wear for one or two seasons. 

Charlotte Olympia added a lot of sea inspired hardware to her shoe collection. I also noticed coach is also adding a lot of beach inspired pieces to their summer collection.


Charlotte Olympia


No comments:

Post a Comment