A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Friday, February 21, 2014

My favorite fashion week 2014 inspiration

NYFW Street Style Day 5; Average: 34°F

I saw this photo from Fabsugar and this was one of my favorite blogger looks from Fashion week 2014. You can take a look at the original article right Here. This look is simple but very classy and easy to recreate. This would be a perfect look to wear to work but it is so trendy and fashionable that I love it. Only thing is it was freezing during fashion week and I would pair this look with tights. 

The first thing you will need is a good beige trench coat. I like trench coats because they are so versatile and will work for many different outfits. 


Trench Coat- Jessica Simpson

Amanda Uprichard Simon Blouse

Top- Revolveclothing.com

Skirt


Hot Pink Heels 

No comments:

Post a Comment