A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Monday, February 10, 2014

Spinach Artichoke dip recipe - very similar to Houston's Grill



One of my favorite restaurants is Houston's Grill. I absolutely love the spinach dip served there because it is just so delicious. It is definitely not just your regular spinach dip with chips and it is served with sour cream and salsa on the side. I do know that in the restaurant they serve Daisy brand sour cream and the salsa appears to Tostidos salsa. This is a complex flavored dip but it relatively simple to make. 

 I found a recipe online for a similar recipe which you can see here and I made it this weekend. This is a great way to incorporate spinach into your meals and make it very flavorful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment