A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Kendra's Style Challenge Day Seven

For today's post (day 7 of 7) I am doing a collaboration with Kendra Thornton of Thornton PR. Kendra writes:

This year, I get to take my kids on a trip to Orlando! I’m already having a ball planning outings for us to enjoy together during our stay. I’ve definitely decided that we need to spend a day together at Epcot. We’ll have lunch together and maybe catch a show in this unique spot. Who knows what celebrities we may see?! Goofy, pooh or even cinderella! :)  I expect to encounter several photo opportunities, so I want to look my best for our day out! I am so happy that one of my favorite bloggers reached out to me! Yana is so talented and extremely creative with her fashion choices. I can’t wait to see what kind of looks she creates for me while I’m at Epcot. I found a ton of really neat venues at Epcot through a website gogobot. They gave first hand reviews about just about everywhere!  The city of Orlando has become a hive of vacationing activity, and the locals welcome visitors from all over the globe. I love the family-friendly nature of this city. Many attractions even feature amenities specifically designed for families with young children. People of all ages find plenty to do and enjoy here. Regardless of what plans we make while in Orlando, I know I’ll enjoy myself the most when I’m dressed my best!

For today's outfit for Kendra I wanted to play up the beautiful flowers and trees of Florida with floral prints. 
 


This straw hat from Asos, picked for earlier in the trip, just works very well here. I like the texture of the straw and the shape of the hat. 

Equipment Blouse - Sleeveless Signature _2


Equipment Blouse. The pop of color here is very pretty. I like how this pink button down is simple but will go with many different things like pants, skirts, skinny jeans, and capris. 



Ted Baker Trousers - Avalyn Sugar Sweet Floral Print_2


Ted Baker Trouser Pants. The floral trend is going to continue to be very popular this season. The fact that the print is pastel makes it work well. I also like how this looks a little bit like a water color painting. Very pretty.  



The shoes, by Dolce Vita, play up the gold straw hat and the black ribbon around the hat. Also, these shoes are super comfortable if you are doing a lot of walking. 


For jewelry I always feel like less this more. This gold Kendra Scott bracelet, shaped like a serpent, is just the perfect sparkler for the day. I like that the bracelet has curved metal and is unique. 

For my swimsuit pick of the day, this beautiful colorful Nanette Lapore one piece is sure to turn heads by the pool. The corseted detail make this extra flattering on all body types, and the floral print is perfect for Florida. I like the ombre detail right above the natural waist. This is the perfect swimsuit for summer. 



Happy Travels Kendra :)

No comments:

Post a Comment