A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Monday, March 3, 2014

Look of the Day - Stars sweater dress and bright red lips

Lipstick - Stoplight red 911D by Wet N wild, foundation Laura Mercier, and brown smoky eye palette by Chanel


This weekend was a fun weekend as I got to check out Jaleo which is a tapas restaurant. Jaleo was a lot of fun and I enjoyed trying different tapas with my friends (they are like appetizer plates that everyone shares).
 
We headed off to a comedy club but there were only seats for a few of us and not all of us so we decided to check out Max Brenner chocolate bar. The chocolate bar was also packed and we barely got seats. I got chocolate drinks for everyone and I got blueberry tea for me.
 
The chocolate drinks were really good. We tried chocolate coffee, hot chocolate with coffee, hot chocolate with whip cream, and also different teas. This is a great experience for those who love chocolate (such as myself.) It is a little on the pricey side for every day but great for every once and a while.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment