A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Friday, March 14, 2014

Sophia Webster Shoes





Not sure about all of you but I can not wait until summer. We have had very cold days with a very warm day sprinkled throughout this week. Personally I am ready for the warm weather and sandal season. One of the first things I love doing when the weather becomes nicer is to go shoe shopping for some new trendy sandals. Sophia Webster has a beautiful spring 2014 collection that just shines. I love the fine details on these shoes and the heels are super thin stilettos and textured heels. Other trends that are going to be hot are going to be clear shoes, jewled heels, and cutout sandals. 

Check out my post tomorrow for these trends at different price points. 

No comments:

Post a Comment