A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Friday, April 11, 2014

Miami Day Four

Only Hearts Venice Cut Out Romper in Black & Satellite
Only Hearts - Venice Cut out Romper

Rebecca Minkoff Mini Jules Clutch in Twilight Sky
Rebecca Minkoff Bag

Sam Edelman Dakota Sandal in Black
Sam Edelman Sandal

Today is Friday and I am super relaxed and enjoying the sights and sounds of Miami. I am wearing a romper (one of my choice picks for summer), a bright blue bag, and black flat sandals. One of my favorite things to do is to take a sunset tour. The weather in Miami is amazing (no surprise there), and one of the places I am going to visit is Mangos. Mango's has singing waiters and waitress and it is like going to a show with your dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment