A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Saturday, May 24, 2014

What's in my bag - summer 2014


Bag is by Neiman Marcus. I bought this one because it was faux leather and a great low maintenance bag for the summer. Because it is faux leather it is lightweight and easy to clean. Which is great because I carry a lot of things in my bag. 

dior sunglasses-dior beauty dior lady in dior 55mm sunglasses
I always carry by sunglasses. This season I am wearing Dior.

 

Another thing I alwats try to carry is a small bottle of water because you never know when you may get thirsty. I try to avoid soda if I can.



Wallet is by Kate Spade. I like the brighth red color and it makes it easy to find.

I also like to carry a small zip lock bag with snacks and another zip lock bag with some makeup for some touch ups. 



No comments:

Post a Comment