A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Kat Von D- Lock It Tattoo Foundation Review

Kat-Von-D-Foundation-4029

I rarely wear a full face of makeup and was searching for the perfect foundation for an upcoming event. I like to do my own makeup and visited Sephora. I love Sephora and the fact that any of the girls there can provide you with a perfect match. I bought a Kat Von D Lock it tattoo foundation. It is a thicker foundation will full coverage. This stuff can really cover anything- maybe even a face tattoo. 

I exfoliated, moisturized and then applied a very thin layer of the foundation. It is so excellent in providing coverage you really don't even need a concealer with it. I set the foundation with my Laura Mercier powder. I really liked the effect. 

The foundation lasted all day long and provided full coverage. Taking a few sample photos I also noticed the photos looked really well. However, the downside is because this is a thick foundation it can tend to become a bit cakey. 


No comments:

Post a Comment