A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Friday, June 6, 2014

Oliva Palermo at Fashion Week 2013 - recreate the look at home

One of my favorite looks from Fashion week 2013 was actually worn by Olivia Palermo. I love her great sense of style. It looks very effortless but very put together as well. To see a copy of her look, just click here.  Essentially what you have is a beige dress, nude pumps, and very pretty accessories that will work in 2014 and many later years. The look is very classic. 

To recreate this look at home, I used an Express Portofino shirt dress. The dress is different from Olivia's in that it is more conservative and has less detailing than the BCBG dress that Olivia wore. However, this dress is more wearable for the average woman because depending on how you style it, the dress works well for night or day. 


POVERTY FLATS by rian Woven Tote

The bag I choose for this look is by Rian and is available via Nordstrom.com. I like that this bag will work well with other pieces in your wardrobe and that it is similar to Olivia's bag. 



For shoes I have to be wearing a statement shoe. I like these Valentino pumps because of the stud detailing. 

And for jewelry, because everything else in this outfit is flashy, I think just one piece of jewelry will suffice. The Alexis Bittar jewelry line is simply amazing. I like how this necklace is such a great statement piece. 



1 comment:

  1. check Olivia Palermo's latest mix and match of maxi dresses on http://discover.vipme.com/maxi-dresses-cover-the-spring/

    ReplyDelete