A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Thursday, June 26, 2014

OOTD- Print Dress and Statement Bag


Dress- Forever 21


Kardashian Kollection Women's Barrel Satchel at Sears.com
Bag- Kardashian Kollection 

MARLENEE
Steve Madden Sandals

Today's outfit of the day is inspired by Megan Fox. I saw the photo below of Megan in her printed Cavalli dress and wanted to search for something similar. I found the dress above at forever 21.com. Instead of red statement shoes I did a red statement bag in my outfit an a great pair of heels. With a dress that has so much going on I wanted to keep the shoes neutral and wanted a pop of color with the bright red bag. I bought the bag several days ago at Sears and I am impressed with the quality. It is not leather but is still very good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment