A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Friedman's NYC Cafe


My room at the Eventi. I got an upgrade and got a top floor suite and I was very happy. There was an excellent view of the Empire State building and the hotel was right in the middle of everything. I woke up extra early and was able to see the sun rise. 



For breakfast I wanted something classic NYC and found a cafe called Friedman's. The hotel employees highly recommended this place and the smoked salmon and cream cheese sandwiches. This was an amazing brunch. 



The salmon was really good. The capers and tomatos added a nice touch to the classic sandwich. 



I can't have breakfast without hash browns. This was delicious! The cafe was packed even in the morning. I recommend getting a reservation if at all possible. The coffee was amazing as well. Overall a very positive experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment