A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Cobalt Grill VA Beach





Continuing my trip in VA Beach I stopped by Cobalt Grill. This place is amazing. I discovered it by chance when my coworker recommended it. I love the fact that they have a wide variety of high quality food. For an appetizer we ordered the tomato mozzarella basil dish. There was just enough vinegar to balance out the flavor of the cheese and the tomato. The risotto with seafood is also excellent. There is tomato and basil in the risotto and it was perfectly made. There is a large amounts of shrimp and scallops. The salmon dish with fingerling potato is also recommended. Lastly the cobalt burger is a simple but very filling plate. The bacon and Gorgonzola cheese make it one of my favorite burgers. One of my new favorite places in VA Beach and we came back twice on our trip. 



No comments:

Post a Comment