A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Flip Flops Grill and Chill VA Beach



The last week of August was spent in VA Beach, and I had a very good time. It was a much needed break from everything. One of the places I always wanted to visit when I was at the beach was featured on Guy Fieri's "Diners Drive ins and Dives" and is called Flip Flops Grill and Chill. I really liked this place for casual dining. To visit their website click here.



I tried out the fish tacos and they were amazing. The fish was grilled to perfection. The tortilla was warm and the sauce they put on top was very flavorful. The rice was spiced to perfection and filling. For desert I had the brownie sundae and it was the perfect ending. 



No comments:

Post a Comment