A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Ombre effect at Home



Ombre continues to be a hot trend. I think that the trend is standing the test of time because it is so economical and easy. You have color but the color is only on the bottom part of your hair. To try this at home I used Feria Wild Ombre. My hair is naturally dark brown but I wanted something that was easy to maintain. 

My inspiration:



I like how natural the ombre looks on Megan Fox. Notice is is not brassy or orange and the color appears to be 1-2 shades lighter than the dark brown at the top. 



For those with lighter hair a good inspiration for ombre would be Lauren Conrad. The ends are platinum and the top is a honey blonde. This looks really pretty on her and is very flattering. 



Last, but not least, Crystal Hefner has amazing hair. This shot from her twitter is just one example of how hair color can truly transform a person. I like the ombre on her a lot more than the platinum blonde. She looks great and is an inspiration for all of us who want to try ombre hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment