A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Melting Pot- Gaithersburg, MD



I have driven by Melting Pot several times before but never visited them until this last weekend. I was a little tired after traveling and my flight had a slight delay. Melting Pot is a great place to go for a special event. I think most people go for the experience of "fondue". Not everyone is obviously going to enjoying cooking their own food. I thought it was a fun experience for a special event. The top salad was a salad with mushrooms and the bottom salad was the California salad. 

 You pick the fondue pot you want for your entree and what items you will like to go into your pot. 



Veggies are included. 


The pacific shrimp were amazing. I loved the food when it was done. 


There is also a selection of 6 sauces that you pick to put on your food. My favorite was the yellow sauce which had some curry spices in it but wasn't too spicy. Overall a positive experience. The only downside is I wish the food was more seasoned. 




No comments:

Post a Comment