A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Outfit of the Day - Armani Exchange Palms Top




Today I went on a tour of the Everglades. I used to live in Florida so I know how popular this tour is with people who are not locals. One of the things I can't stress enough when touring the everglades is wear cool comfortable clothing and flats or flip flops. It gets very warm out there and it is easy to get dizzy. Bring water, sunblock and comfortable clothing. Save  the heels for the night time. 

One way you can easily take this look from day to night is swap the khakis out for a skirt or a pair of capris and add heels. After my tour of the everglades we went to Fort Lauderdale by the Sea at enjoyed an evening at Blue Moon Fish Co. It was right on the water and the food was amazing. The risotto was perfectly prepared. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment