A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Outfit of the Day- Dinner at Blue Moon Fish Co

Mara Hoffman Dress

Rebecca Minkoff Bag

Tibi Heels 

Today I went out for dinner at Blue Moon Fish Co at Fort Lauderdale by the Sea. This restaurant is one of my favorite places to visit because I love waterfront dining. This place is perfect for a nice night out on the town in South Florida. 

I love the color in this Mara Hoffman dress. When you are wearing such a statement dress it helps to keep the accessories low key. A classic Rebecca Minkoff bag and tibi heels keep the focus on the colorful dress. 

For such a colorful statement dress I usually keep the makeup low key so lots of mascara and a little bit of lip gloss are all that I need. 


No comments:

Post a Comment