A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Outfit of the Day- Shopping on Lincoln Road




If I am in Fort Lauderdale one of my must do things to do is to visit Lincoln Road in Miami. Lincoln Road is an outdoor shopping mall. Everyone seems so chic and the shopping options are limitless. As expected, South Beach is very flashy. 

I paired a hot pink crop top from Bebe with a pair of jeans from express and my favorite fringe heels from Jeffrey Campbell for a day of shopping. One of my tips for shopping away from home is to think if it makes sense for you to wear what you are buying back home. Some items look very touristy so make sure what you buy is what you will actually wear. I usually stick to classic accessories to remind me of my trip and leave the classic tourist items (mugs, trinkets). 

No comments:

Post a Comment