A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Monday, October 13, 2014

Wyndham Palm Aire



One place that I sometimes stay in when I am visiting Ft. Lauderdale, or Miami is the Wyndham Palm Aire. The pictures in this place are amazing and the pool is a great place to relax. One thing that I really like about this resort is that there is a kitchen area so I can try out all the recipes I have been collecting on pintrest and other sites. The good thing about staying in a Wyndham is when you stay at one resort you can use the facilities at the nearby "Sister" resorts. 

Obviously you are going to need a rental car but Miami is a short drive away and so is Fort Lauderdale. I love driving along the coast and seeing the amazing view. Whenever I visit it is relaxing but the only drawback is  this is not a waterfront resort or a walking to the beach resort. The plus is that is units are large and there are a lot of places nearby to grab something to eat if you are not in the mood to cook. 


No comments:

Post a Comment