A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Great gift idea- Fuzzy slippers

Clarks Slipper

Uggs Slippers

The holidays are approaching fast. One of the things I am trying to do more of this year is buy gifts that I think people will probably get a lot of use of instead of seasonal Knick knacks. I spotted these Ugg slippers during a recent trip to Nordstrom and I thought they would make a pretty good gift idea. They are a little on the pricey side for a pair of slippers (over $100) so I did some research and also found a lookalike pair from Clarks for around $45. I've also seen this style slipper at Macys and Kohls so deals can be had at all price points. And who doesn't like a pair of warm fuzzy slippers after a long day?


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete