A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Las Vegas Challenge- What would you wear to the Cosmopolitan Las Vegas? (Night outfit)

For Love & Lemons Antigua Maxi Dress/Nude in Chartreuse
For Love and Lemons Maxi Dress





Jimmy Choo heels

Dolce & Gabbana Miss Mini Sequin Crossbody Bag in Black
Vintage Dolce Gabbana bag

Las Vegas is an amazing city, and remains one of my favorite places to visit. Cosmopolitan Las Vegas is an absolutely gorgeous hotel. One of the standout areas in this hotel is the chandelier bar. If I were visiting Las Vegas in November (keep in mind the weather is still amazing) I would wear a Maxi dress by Love and Lemons. I would add a pair of stilettos by Jimmy Choo and a vintage bag. The maxi dress is dressy enough to wear to the bar, and go clubbing as well. 



I like that the dress is longer but still stands out because there is the mini dress under and a sheer layer over. The lace of the dress adds a dressy element without being to much like a night gown. This look is a bit of an ode to Paris Fashion week. 

I wanted to add sequins - I mean if you are in Las Vegas you really have to go all out right? But I didn't want to add sequins to the dress because that is too predictable. I wanted a shiny accessory instead. 

This look is perfect for grabbing a cocktail at the bar, and then going to one of the amazing night clubs. #CosmopolitanChic. One of my favorites in Las Vegas is marquee nighclub.

What would you wear if you were going to Cosmopolitan Las Vegas

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete