A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Las Vegas Challenge- What would you wear to the Cosmopolitan Las Vegas(Day)


Three Floor x REVOLVE Kloss Up Dress in Red
Three Floor Dress

Chiara Ferragni Wink Flat in Gold

Ciarra Ferragni glitter flats


Chanel handbag



Chanel sequin tote

If you follow my blog it's not a secret that Las Vegas is one of my favorite places to travel. Being a November birthday I have traveled several times with friends over the years and am familiar with the area. When I heard about the #CosmopolitanChic style challenge I was instantly intrigued. The challenge is to create an outfit for day and night for a trip to Las Vegas. One of my favorite places to visit is the Cosmopolitan Las Vegas.Cosmopolitan Las Vegas.


Vegas is a very beautiful city and it is very fun to walk around and see the sights. In a way, it reminds me of a more glamorous and much larger version of Time Square. That being said, if you are in Vegas you are probably going to do a lot of walking. 

When in Vegas one of the key outfit trends is sequins. I see a lot more glamorous outfits on people in Vegas and one of the ways I encorporated that into my outfit is by having a pair of sequin flats and a sequin bag. Both literally can make you shine even if you are wearing flats (which you definitely need since there is a lot of things to do and see during the day.)

Some of my favorite things to do in Vegas are visit the Bellagio fountains, get a picture inside of the Cosmopolitan Las Vegas at the Chandelier bar, and see one of the famous Las Vegas shows. 

What would you wear in Vegas?









1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete